| because we care .
Mantra Massage Policies
Booking and Cancellation
In our commitment to provide a consistent and outstanding experience for all of our guests, as well as consideration for our practitioner’s time, we have adopted the following policies for first time and repeating clients:
- A credit card is required on file for every appointment. Your credit card information is kept confidential and secure on an encrypted gateway site, as required by law. Payment to your card will be processed only after services are received, or in violation of one of the following policies. We will make every reasonable attempt to contact you before your card is charged.
- Early cancellations or reschedules happening more than 24 hours before the appointment start time will not be charged.
- Cancellations occurring within 24 hours of the appointment start time will result in a 65% non-refundable charge.
- Appointments that need to be rescheduled within 24 hours of the appointment start time will be charged a $65 non-refundable fee UNLESS Mantra is able to fill that appointment slot. A member of our staff will call you to let you know if you will be charged.
- An appointment is considered a no-call no-show after 15 minutes passed the appointment start time and the person receiving the session has failed to make contact with the studio. A no-call no-show will result in a 100% charge on the full cost of the session booked.
All services provided by Mantra are strictly professional. All clients will be properly draped for the entirety of the session. Any advances that are non-professional in nature will result in immediate ending the session and the customer will not be allowed to return to Mantra.
What is Mantra Massage doing to keep clients + staff safe?
- Only clients who are receiving a treatment will be permitted inside of the building. In the case of a minor, the guardian is required to check in their minor before services are received.
- Health screenings and temperature checks are mandatory upon arrival for all clients and employees. Anyone failing any portion of the health screen or with a recorded temperature of 100F degrees or higher will be rescheduled for a minimum of 2 weeks from the current date and sent home as a precaution.
- We employ a professional cleaning crew to deep clean our space on a regular basis.
- Mantra Massage employees will follow strict cleaning and sanitization policies before during and after sessions, as well as throughout the day.
- We have employed a professional cleaning and sanitizing service in the evenings.
- All Mantra Massage employees are required to certify they have not been in close contact with anyone who is/was COVID-19 positive to their knowledge.
- Social distancing will be required within the studio. Seating in the Mantra Massage lounge will be at designated distances.
- All therapists and employees will be required to wear masks at all times.
- All clients are required to wear masks at all times before, after and during their service. We will not require masks to be worn by clients while face down but while facing upward on the massage table, masks must be worn.
- We request that clients bring minimal personal items to their reservation.
- We encourage clients to bring their own water bottles but will provide water upon request in single-use cups.
- Mantra Massage has installed HEPA filters in each treatment room
What if I do not want to wear a mask during my service?
- Clients will be required to wear masks upon arrival throughout the duration of their time in the studio. If a client refuses to wear a mask throughout the duration of their service, we will kindly ask then to leave/reschedule their appointment.